Hierdie paar oorbelle is gemaak van klei en stainless steel. Die detail op die oorbelle word uitgegrafeer met die hand.
TJiRP stainless Steel 001
- Earrings, body piercing products, hair accessories, face masks and gift cards cannot be returned for change of mind reasons.
- Shipping costs from online purchases are non-refundable.
- If you feel that your product is not up to standard. You have seven days from receiving your product to inform me. You then need to return your products(on your own costs) and once inspected it will be refunded or replaced
Our polymer clay earrings are fade resistant and they should last for a long time with proper care.
- avoid wearing the earrings when applying perfume, deodorant and hairspray
- remove your earrings when showering or going into the pool/water
- avoid dropping your earrings as the small parts may break
- when not in use, store your polymer clay earrings in a container to avoid scratches
With prolonged use, make-up may stain the earrings and dust may be found on their surface.
How do you maintain polymer clay earrings?
Always store jewellery in a cool and dry box to prevent scratches or breakage. Avoid contact with makeup, hair products and perfume as it may stain the jewellery. Avoid contact with alcohol as it may dissolve the polymer clay. To clean your jewellery, lightly wipe it with a lint-free jewellery cloth. If your earrings have gold, silver or copper leaf on them , avoid getting them wet!